Title Of The event: Second International Conference
Date: January, 13 and 14, 2023
Framework Of the event:
The “ Second International Conference » is part of the SEED WP5 (Knowledge Transfer, Dissemination and Communication). This conference is part of the third WP5 task: T5.3 :Knowledge transfer and sustainability. In this task, SEED project aims to transfer knowledge from SU to others institutions from Tunisia MENA regions.
This Conference was performed as a complementary session to the two SEED Summer School organized in summer 2022 (July and September, 2022) and to the first international conference organized on September, 24 and 25, 2022.
The program, as well as the speakers, was proposed by the team of Sfax University (USF).
Program of the event: Click here
The program as well as the choice of speakers was set up following email exchanges between the Sfax team, Prof Sarah Weckhuysen and the Aix Marseille team.. The oral presentations took place in english language.
This second international conference was organized on January, 13 and 14, 2023 in the Laico Hotel Tunis.
Number of assistance:
SEED SU PM has sent a conference application form to participants of the two SEED Summer Schools (July and September 2022) and the First international Conference (September, 24 and 25, 2022).
39 participants responded to the forms. Based on the list on the form and the invitations, the final list of participants for the first SEED conference is as follows
- Team of Tunis: Two teams have been solicited: The team of Charles Nicolle Hospital and the team of Mongi-Slim Hospital of La Marsa
- Team of Sousse: Cytogenetics and Reproductive Biology Department at the Farhat Hached University Hospital in Sousse.
- Team of Gabes: Neurology Department at the Mohamed Ben Sassi University Hospital in Gabes.
- Team of Monastir: Neurology Department at the Fattouma-Bourguiba University Hospital of Monastir.
- Team of Sfax: Pediatric neurology department at the CHU Hédi Chaker of Sfax, Medical genetics department at the CHU Hédi Chaker of Sfax, Laboratory of molecular and cellular screening processes LPCMC, Laboratory of medical and functional genetics LGMF, post docs from the Micafrica twinning, two trainers from the SEED project.