Association for the Research of Neurological Diseases in Children (ARMNE) The Association for the Research of Neurological Diseases is a scientific association created in November 2003.
The objectives of this association are:
- Promote early detection of disability in children
- Promote awareness-raising and training actions for professionals responsible for diagnosing and monitoring children with developmental disorders of neurological origin
- Carry out scientific and epidemiological studies and research in the field of neurological pathologies in children
- Organization of an annual scientific day to discuss the latest developments in the fields of neurological pathologies in children.
To achieve these objectives, 6 scientific study and research commissions have been created:
- Clinical study, genetics of epilepsies
- Improving the school integration of children with specific needs
- Early detection and management of the child’s disability
- Specific learning disabilities
- Psycho-social care of children with neurological diseases
The actions of the different commissions are:
- Participate in the dynamism of reflection and the implementation of projects aimed at improving the quality of care for children with a neurological disease and promoting their socio-academic integration
- Establishment of a network of professionals for the screening and care of children at risk of disability
- Organize conferences, seminars and training cycles for professionals working with disabled children with specific themes (awareness, discussion, evaluation).
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/215185978514414